Tech Eagles Terms of Service
Effective Date: 2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using www.techeagles.com (the “Service”) operated by Tech Eagles (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Tech Eagles and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not use or modify any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
To access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
By using the Service, you agree to:
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Use the Service only for lawful purposes.
- Not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Service or its servers.
- Not transmit any viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Service or its related systems or networks.
- Not use the Service to harass, threaten, or harm others.
- Not upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes upon the rights of others or violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Respect the privacy of other users and not collect or disclose their personal information without their consent.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Tech Eagles or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
Modifications to the Service
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time without prior notice or liability.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of local, state, and federal governments without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the Service and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.